Christmas is coming and its time to send christmas cards, but you have no idea how you can write a perfect christmas card or what to write on a christmas card?
A good Christmas card is aimed at the person it is sent to, otherwise you are just sending out impersonal form letters with little meaning. You should always write a brief message and sign your Christmas cards, even if your name is already printed on the card.
Well we thought we help you find some interesting ideas.
1. With all Good Wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
2. We wish you a very happy Christmas and a New Year filled with peace and prosperity.
3. A wish for peace and happiness at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
4. May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.
5. At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.
6. Merry Christmas May the Good Lord fulfill you with His promises and bestow on you His many blessings.
7. May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours; And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
8. Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
9. Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness and prosperity in the coming New Year.
10. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. With this thought, I wish you a very Merry Christmas, all the Happiest Holidays and all the luck the New Year could possibly bring to you.
Merry Christmas dear readers!
PS: Do your last minute christmas shopping at Amazon’s Christmas Cornernow.